What is GoPut.IT?
It's a web site that lets you share files quickly and easily. You can do this by registering, or just uploading straight away. If you upload
logged in to an account, then you can
keep track of your uploads and view some statistics about them - like how many hits they've had and where it has been hotlinked from.
GoPut.IT was started up many years ago, and has undergone many reincarnations. The original dates back to 2006 under the name of 'OSP! Image
Hosting', and was simply a page with a
box that let you upload files and keep track of what you uploaded (without an account, just by your IP address). This format was kept until 2010
when it was necessary for change -
and GoPut.IT was born.
The people behind the scenes
What we don't allow
- Jonathon - made and maintains the site
- stitch (Chris) - made the remote client and maintains the site and content
- Kirk - maintains the content
- Tim - maintains the content
- Compgeke - maintains the content
Just to be clear, here's what we won't allow to be kept on the site: (this list is not exhaustive)
Removal of files
- Illegal content - for example (but not limited to): copyright protected software, music and art
- Links to illegal content
- Disturbing images or videos
- Password protected archives (more info about this)
If we decide that a file that you've uploaded is not suitable, then we will delete it. We may remove any file without notice at any time. When a
file is deleted or removed, it
is not longer accessible to you or the public on this site.
You can either e-mail the Administration at support -at- goput *dot* it - or join us in IRC: irc.alphachat.net #goput.it